“Pippa” our prep diamond cuticle drill bit is perfect for removing non-living tissue and preparing the nail bed to avoid lifting. It prepares the cuticle area without damaging your client's nail, all while creating a perfect clean nail bed for Gel or acrylic products.
“Pippa” is soft to use and it’s raindrop shape fits around the nail fold & side walls perfectly.
- Diamond Bit
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Medium Grit
- For pushing back/lifting the nail fold
- Removing dead cuticle
- Suitable for Pedicure & Manicure
- Left Handed & Right Handed
- Shaft width of 3/32"
- Fits all Efile Machines
- Recommended Speed 9-11rpm
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp, by following the manufacturer's instructions.
Recommended to be replaced every 2-3months depending on how much they’re used.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
STEP 1: Clean your drill bits by using warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
STEP 2: Soak your drill bits in liquid disinfectant for the time marked on the label to disinfect them.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over- steeping can dull your drill bits or start to erode and remove the beautiful coating on your Pink Swan drill bits!
Step 3: Once the bit is fully clean you can use your preferred sterilising method. Once sterilised, dry the pieces and store in a container.